SAMANTHA’S ROSE COCONUT DEODORANT
You can make your own deodorant free of toxic chemicals with just a few simple household ingredients! With raised fists of resistance…lets make sure we smell like roses!
- 5 tsp. baking soda (substitute arrowroot powder for sensitive skin)
- 3 tbsp. organic virgin coconut oil, unrefined and cold pressed
- 1 tsp. organic cornstarch
- 16 drops essential oil of choice* (we love rose, lavender and grapefruit)
Warm the coconut oil over very low heat until it turns to its liquid form. Remove from heat and stir in the baking soda, cornstarch and essential oils until mixture is smooth. Before mixture hardens transfer to a sterile jar with lid. Apply after bathing with clean hands.
- 50 ml distilled water
- 1 tbsp organic apple cider vinegar
- 16 drops Essential Oil of choice* (we love Rose, Lavender and Grapefruit)
Combine ingredients in a sterilized spray bottle. Apply throughout the day as needed. We like to use both spray and cream deodorants together to keep you smelling like roses all day.
*Here is Samantha’s signature essential oil blend: 5 drops rose geranium; 5 drops mandarin; 5 drops cyprus; 3 drops lavender; 2 drops sage: 2 drops thyme.
Add a Comment