- 1 organic chicken
- 3 carrots
- 1 chayote
- 2 sticks of celery
- 2 medium potatoes
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1 medium onion
- 2 zucchinis
- Salt and pepper to taste
Optional Medicinal Herbs to support the immune system
- Epazote (supports immunity by supporting healthy intestinal flora)
- Cilantro (Antimicrobial)
- Turmeric (Anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial)
- Ginger (Antiviral, analgesic, expectorant)
- Oregano (Antiviral, antimicrobial, expectorant)
- Thyme (Antispasmodic, antimicrobial)
- Peppermint (Antiviral, antimicrobial, analgesic)
In a large pot, place 2-3 liters of water to boil, place the chicken and add garlic and onion. When the meat is soft add the washed vegetables, peeled and cut to taste. At the end add salt and pepper to taste and the herbs of your choice to taste.
(If you use turmeric and ginger add them with the vegetables).
Customize your soup with medicinal herbs according to your taste!
Add a Comment